Application for employment at IH Digital
[MY] Social Media Account Executive | Content | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Digital is Asia’s 360 Digital Marketing Agency with a strong presence in
Southeast Asia and Greater China. Founded in 2006, we have 100+ digital
specialists that could cater to your diverse digital needs. IH Digital Group
members include IH Digital, Asia Travel Club and Digital 38.
core competencies are Consultancy and Research, Social Media Marketing, Search
Marketing, Creative and Video Marketing, Digital Media Planning and Buying. We
provide a strategic and synchronized 360 degree approach, focused on creating,
distributing and amplifying meaningful and consistent content to a
Digital has a diverse team that embraces integrity, passion, teamwork and
customer focus. A culture that celebrates our diversity and brings together
thinkers from all over Asia.
For more information, please visit https://www.ihdigital.com/ and https://www.ihdigital.com/works/.
IH Digital (Malaysia) is looking for individuals with a flair for creative writing and content creation. They will be responsible for managing multiple conversations, as well as building the brand presence for our clients on both social and digital channels.
- Write contents and articles with impeccable spelling and grammar (at least 2-3 articles per day)
- Create and manage images that match with posts, with an eye for design
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of research to stay up-to-date with trends in social media
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for social media sites which include brand development, content management, SEO/generation of inbound traffic, cultivation of leads turning fans into customers
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review on a timely manner and with care
- A proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads is preferred
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones and knowledge in image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- High level of creativity with an ability to use date-driven insights to write better materials
- Strong interest in research and understanding of industry-related topics
- Bachelor's degree in Literature/English Major, Communication Arts, Journalism, Advertising or Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience in copywriting or any related work in creative writing is preferred