Application for employment at IH Digital
[MY] Social Media Executive, Malay Content | Content | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
IH Digital is Asia’s 360 Digital Marketing Agency with a strong presence in Southeast Asia and Greater China. Founded in 2006, we have more than 100 digital specialists that could cater to your diverse digital needs.
Our core competencies are Consultancy and Research, Social Media Marketing, Search Marketing, Digital Creative and Video Marketing, Digital Media Planning and Buying. We provide a strategic and synchronized 360 degree approach, focused on creating, distributing and amplifying meaningful and consistent content to a clearly-defined audience.
IH Digital has a diverse team that embrace integrity, passion, teamwork and customer focus. A culture that celebrates our diversity and brings together thinkers from all over Asia.
For more information, please visit http://www.ihdigital.com/videoshowcase/ and http://www.ihdigital.com/showcase/
IH Digital (Malaysia) is looking for an individual with a flair for creative writing and content creation in Malay language. You will be responsible for managing multiple conversations, as well as building the brand presence for our clients on both social and digital channels.
• Develop relevant content calendars for our clients' social media and/or digital channels
• Write and design highly engaging social media posts
• Create and manipulate photo assets for clients' digital marketing campaigns
• Edit, proofread, and distribute content in a multi-channel environment
• Recommend and optimize clients' content calendars for the improvement of audience engagement and brand loyalty for clients
• Collaborate with internal teams in the agency to manage social medial channels for our clients
Skills and Experience:
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Communications, or any related discipline.
• Candidates must be proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Candidates must be adept in conveying the tone of the message.
• Past experience with online community management, copy writing, and/or blogging will be advantageous
• Highly creative, team player, results-oriented, and has an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment
• This is a one-year contractual position
Candidates who are able to fulfill these requirements can expect an attractive employment package when working with IH Digital.