IH Digital (Malaysia) is looking for an individual to support in media planning and buying of traditional media across Asia, with specialization in OOH.
• To develop media strategy, channel recommendations and prepare the detailed media flow plan for traditional media across Asia
• Liaise with local and regional media owners for proposals, and coordinate regional execution where necessary
• Engage clients and creative agencies on day to day operations, competitive tracking and reviews, media trend updates and various campaign reports on local/regional/global levels
• Negotiate with media owners for rates and value adds
• Prepare copy instructions/material specs, liaise with media vendors and creative agencies for material submissions and deadlines
• Monitor ads during campaign period, weekly digital reporting, end of campaign reporting and reconciliation of final costs for finance billings
• Support internal account teams through trainings/updates on media landscape, on pricing, special packages, product innovations, etc
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Communications, or any related discipline or higher
• At least 3 years’ of experience in media planning and buying, preferably with understanding on the ecosystems between traditional media/OOH and digital
• Meticulous, able to organise and prioritise tasks and work under tight timelines
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external parties
• Good with numbers
• A driven team player, willingness to learn, and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to work in an organic environment.
We offer attractive compensation package plus career opportunities to right candidates.