Application for employment at IH Digital
[MY] Media Performance Executive | Media & Search | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
IH Digital is Asia’s 360 Digital Marketing Agency with a strong presence in Southeast Asia and Greater China. Founded in 2006, we have 100+ digital specialists that could cater to your diverse digital needs.
Our core competencies are Consultancy and Research, Social Media Marketing, Search Marketing, Digital Creative and Video Marketing, Digital Media Planning and Buying. We provide a strategic and synchronized 360 degree approach, focused on creating, distributing and amplifying meaningful and consistent content to a clearly-defined audience.
IH Digital has a diverse team that embrace integrity, passion, teamwork and customer focus. A culture that celebrates our diversity and brings together thinkers from all over Asia.
For more information on the Company, please visit http://www.ihdigital.com/showcase/
The Media Operations team is responsible for the successful execution of multifaceted advertising campaigns across Real Time Bidding platforms (such as Facebook, Google, Baidu, Twitter, LinkedIn) on behalf of our clients.
You will be trained to specialize across different digital and social media platforms. Team members are responsible for liaising with the clients, coordination and scheduling of campaigns, working closely with the sales teams to ensure a smooth execution and delivery of ad campaigns while the KPIs are met or surpassed. The Media Operations Executive will be supporting the sales team.
- Ensure consistent and accurate delivery of advertisement campaigns across the Real Time Bidding (RTB) platforms, includes campaign implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization
- Execute creative revisions and other campaign adjustments to achieve client’s marketing objectives
- Daily monitoring of campaign status and delivery
- Consistently monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities to optimize and improve ROI
- Provide timely updates to the client and the Sales team
Requirements & skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Communications, or any related discipline or higher
- At least 1-year experience in Advertising Agency is preferred
- Systematic and detail-oriented
- Able to work efficiently and independently under tight deadlines
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Possess basic HTML knowledge
- Knowledge in SEM would be advantageous